Thursday, July 26, 2012

The Liebster Blog Award




I've been nominated for The Liebster Blog Award!  (for blogs with less than 200 followers) Thanks to Lèctus for nominating me!
The Rules:
1. Each person must post 11 random facts about themselves.
2. Answer the 11 questions the tagger has given you and give 11 questions to the people you are nominating.
3. Choose 11 blogs to nominate and tag them.
4. Let them know they’ve been nominated
5. No tagging back!



Part 1: My 11 Random Facts:
1. I play the drum set, piano, cello, and am also a percussionist.
2. I've been known to read many books at a time. (I am currently reading 5 right now.)
3. My favorite color is lime green.
4. I may be a little bit too obsessed with Josh Hutcherson...
5. The elephant is my favorite animal.
6. My favorite season is Summer.
7. I love clothes.
8. Aside from reading, I love to craft.
9. I'm a redhead.
10. I love photography.
11. If I could live at the library, I would.


Part 2: The 11 Questions Given To Me:

Should bloggers have a "Blogger Choice Awards" for books?
That sounds like an awesome idea, sure!

What book would you like to see made into a movie? City of Bones, but is already in the process of being made into a movie so yay!

When leaving a comment on other blogs, how do you feel about having to type those letters for security/identity measure? I feel like it's a pain, but I don't mind them that much.

How often do you network for your blog? Pretty often, since right now our blog only has 5 followers. 

Twilight: love it or hated it?
I've read all the twilight books and seen all the movies so far, and I love them! Can't wait for Breaking Dawn part 2 to come out in November!
If, like in that movie Revolution,  the world ran out of electricity, what would you miss more and why? I would probably miss my computer since I use it for so many different purposes.

Who is your favorite author? I have a lot of faves, here are some: J.K. Rowling, Cassandra Clare, Maggie Stiefvater, Veronica Roth, James Patterson, Stephanie Meyer, and Suzanne Collins.

What is your favorite book, and how many times have you read it? Once again, I have a lot of fave books. Here are some: Divergent and Insurgent by: Veronica Roth, The Harry Potter series by: J.K. Rowling, The Shiver Trilogy by: Maggie Stiefvater, The Maximum Ride series by: James Patterson, The Mortal Instruments series by: Cassandra Clare, The Hunger Games Trilogy by: Suzanne Collins, and Walk Two Moons by: Sharon Creech.

What is your favorite movie, and how many times have you watched it? Some of my favorite movies would have to be the Harry Potter movies 1-7. I have watched them all tons of times, too many to count.

If you could live in another country, where would you like to live? Probably England.

Your house is on fire and you can only grab five books! Quick, what five books would be the lucky ones to get saved? Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by: J.K. Rowling, City of Glass by: Cassandra Clare, The Hunger Games by: Suzanne Collins, Breaking Dawn by: Stephanie Meyer, Free to Be You & Me by: Marlo Thomas And Friends.

Part 3: My 11 Questions To You:
1. What is your least favorite book?
2. What do you do more: Buy books or go to the library?
3. Hardcover, Paperback, or E-Reader?
4. Do you read more series of books or stand alone books?
5. What was your favorite book from your childhood?
6. Where is your favorite place to read?
7. Do you buy more books online or at a bookstore? 
8. What is your favorite genre of books?
9. What is your most expensive and least expensive book you own?
10. Do you like book to movie adaptations?
11. Have you ever read ahead or skipped to the last page of a book?

Part 4: Blogs I give this award to:
Sitting With A Book
Inna's Little Bookshelves
Ivy Book Bindings
XO Reads
I Talk Books!!
The Random Ranterer
Under the Cover and Between the Sheets Book Reviews
Framed in Words
Heaven, Hell & Everything in Between...
Literary Love Affair
Magical Manuscripts


Happy Reading,
Kiersten






4 comments:

Haley Nak said...

lol I've also watched the Harry Potter movies, like, a ridiculous amount :P I'm a new follower from Goodreads!
http://17hnak.blogspot.ca/

Frozen in Fiction said...

Thanks for the follow! We're following you back now. :)

Lectus Read said...

Hi Guys! Lime is green is favorite color? I would never had thought it ... :-)

I had to google Josh Hutcherson because i know him by 'Peta'!

Frozen in Fiction said...

Hahaha :)

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com