Friday, August 24, 2012

Feature & Follow (1)


Feature and Follow is a blog hop hosted by Parajunkee & Alison Can Read. The purpose is to meet new people and gain more followers in the book blogging community.


Q:Worst cover? What is the worst cover of a book that you've read and loved?



A:


Okay, don't get me wrong, I LOVE this cover. But I don't like how it doesn't match with all of the other Maximum Ride covers. It just does not look good on a shelf. Also, I just couldn't find a cover I didn't like of a book I read, so this is the next best thing I could find.

What about you?
Please follow and leave a link to your post so we can follow back!

Happy Reading,
Kiersten

2 comments:

Erika Anderson said...

Same it kind of annoyed me that it didn't match. I also had one of the Maximum Ride books for my answer.
Old follower
My FF- http://livingforthebooks.blogspot.com/2012/08/feature-follow-4.html#comment-form

Frozen in Fiction said...

I checked it out and I totally agree with you about the old cover for the second book. :)

-Kiersten

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com