Monday, September 3, 2012

Beautiful Blogger Award


I've been nominated for the Beautiful Blogger Award by Erika Anderson over at Living for the Books. I just want to say a big thank you to her for nominating me, it really means a lot. You should definitely check out Erika's blog if you haven't already, you won't regret it!

Rules: 
1. Write a little something about the Beautiful Blogger who nominated you with the award. See above. Don't forget to visit her blog!

2. Share seven things about yourself.


Here are seven random things you probably didn't know about me:

1. Aside from reading, I love music. I play percussion, the drum set, piano, cello, and sing.

2. I am a total neat freak/ perfectionist. 

3. I want to write a novel sometime in my life.

4. My favorite actors are Josh Hutcherson and Robert Sheehan. Everybody says I'm a tad bit obsessed with them. I kind of agree...

5. When I grow up, I'm interested in becoming either a lawyer, FBI agent, or a publisher.

6. I'm known for reading a bunch of books at one time and only finishing a couple of them.

7.  I'm a ginger. And yes, gingers do have souls. :D


Here are the blogs I am nominating: 

1. Lectus




I can only think of four right now, but there are definitely more than that. Anyways, don't forget to visit the nominees! 

Happy Reading,
Kiersten


2 comments:

Aa'Ishah said...

Wow, FBI agent. That would be a pretty cool job, if you decided not to be laywer or publisher. A huge congrats! :)

Kiersten (Frozen in Fiction) said...

Thank you so much! :)

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com