Monday, September 3, 2012

Musing Mondays (3)


Musing Mondays are hosted by MizB of Should be Reading

This week’s musing –courtesy of http://bookshelf.shotgunopera.net– asks…

Have you ever considered writing a book before? What genre would you write?

My answer: Yes, I have considered writing a book before, many times. I think it's a big goal of mine to write at least one novel since I love to write. I think the genre I would probably write would be YA Contemporary or Dystopian since those are what I find most fun to read about. However, I like anything YA, so it would be a difficult decision. 


What about you? Post the link to your Musing Mondays in the comments!

Happy Reading,
Kiersten

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com