Monday, October 1, 2012

October TBR Pile!

I have quite a stack of books I hope to read/finish this month, so let's get to it!

1. Beautiful Darkness by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl

2. Beautiful Chaos by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl

3. Beautiful Redemption by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl (Release Date: October 23rd.)

4. Finale by Becca Fitzpatrick 
(Release Date: October 23rd.)

5. City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare

6. The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky 

Beautiful Darkness Beautiful Chaos   City of Lost Souls 

Hopefully, I will be able to finish all of these books since most of them are pretty thick: Around 500 pages.

Happy Reading,
Kiersten

2 comments:

Clean Reads said...

Awesome books! I love the Caster Chronicles. :D

Kiersten (Frozen in Fiction) said...

I decided to stop reading Beautiful Darkness and pick it up later. It was just a little too slow for my liking. Thanks for commenting! :)

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com